Terms & Conditions
The moment a purchase is made, be it through this website or by phone, the buyer is agreeing to abide by the terms and conditions outlined in this page at the time of purchase.
We have free shipping in Singapore! Find out more about our restricted delivery areas and surcharges here.
Cancellation and Changes to Order by Customer
No cancellations of orders are allowed once the product has reached the customer.
Refunds & Replacements
Due to our large volume of inquiries, please do allow us 3-5 working days to process your refund / replacement. We will always strive to maintain our great service by doing our best to do so within the same day. However, we have to ensure that no customer is left out.
15-year Warranty Conditions
WHO AND WHAT DOES THIS LIMITED WARRANTY COVER?
We stand behind our Winter Mattress (referred to below as the “Mattress,” or “Product”) and offer a 15-Year Limited Warranty to prove it. The terms of the Limited Warranty are as follows:
- A visible indentation or sag greater than one (1) inch (2.54cm) in the foam material/below the cover level. This refers to an indentation that is visible when no weight is applied to the top of the Product. Please note that “normal wear” assumes and requires that your mattress is continuously supported by a proper foundation sufficient to support the distributed weight of your body and the mattress itself.
- Any physical flaw in the foam material that causes it to split or crack under conditions of normal household use and proper handling.
WHAT WILL WINTER DO?
We will repair or replace the defective Product or the defective component(s) of the Product (if applicable). In the case of a manufacturing defect in a component of the Product, such as the mattress cover, we may elect to repair or replace the component if practicable rather than replace the entire mattress, and we reserve sole and complete discretion over that election. If we elect to replace the Product or component, we will replace it with the model, version, colour, or style available at the time of replacement, which may be different in certain respects than the original you purchased.
Any repair or replacement will not extend the original Limited Warranty period, nor will it constitute the beginning of a new limited warranty period.
HOW LONG DOES THE LIMITED WARRANTY COVERAGE LAST?
This Limited Warranty for your new Winter Mattress lasts for fifteen (15) years from the date you receive your product via delivery or self-collection.
WHAT IS NOT COVERED BY THIS LIMITED WARRANTY?
- Changes to your mattress that are caused by or result from normal wear and use. Nor do we cover commercial use, or changes caused by or resulting from circumstances or uses that go beyond the ordinary, intended maintenance and household uses of a mattress—namely, reclining and sleeping.
- Winter mattresses are designed to work on a firm, solid surface that is structurally capable of supporting the weight of the mattress and user upon it, such as on a bed base (e.g., a frame or platform). This Warranty does not cover your Product if you use it in a manner incompatible with that intended design and use.
- Imperfections that do not prevent ordinary use and enjoyment of the Product by a reasonable person are not considered to be defects. For example, surfaces may not be perfectly even, and corners may not be perfectly shaped or symmetrical. These are not “defects” for which you can seek a remedy under this Limited Warranty.
- More specifically, this Limited Warranty excludes: (a) minor imperfections and slight cosmetic flaws; (b) normal wear and tear; (c) tears, stains, soiling, burns, and discolouration that occur over time; (d) dampness or mold; (e) individual or personalized preferences relating to firmness, texture, comfort, etc.; (f) normal body impressions not greater than (1) inch (2.54cm) in the mattress as measured below the cover level – in other words, some settling of the fiber in the cover should be expected and is not considered a “defect”); (g) individual or personalised allergies and sensitivities; and (h) naturally occurring cotton, fabric or foam aromas.
- Conditions resulting from abusive handling, misuse, or neglect. Accordingly, the following circumstances, if discovered upon inspection, will void your Warranty: (a) any unsanitary condition; (b) stains, burns, tears, cuts, or liquid damage; (c) use of the Product on an improper bed frame; (d) physically abusing the Product; (e) attempting to clean the Product in an inappropriate manner; and (f) improper storage of the Product (including storage in damp locations, areas infected with insects or rodents, or any other unprotected storage areas); (g) commercial use; and (h) purchase from resellers who are not authorized retailers.
- A normal increase in softness of the foams which does not affect the actual pressure-relieving properties of the product.
- Individual comfort preferences relating to firmness, design, materials and feel.
- Any minor manufacturing flaws to the packaging including, but not limited to, cosmetic flaws such as dented/dirty carton boxes.
HOW DO I MAKE A WARRANTY CLAIM?
Claims covered under this limited warranty may be made by reaching us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Please inspect your mattress and its individual components carefully within three (3) days of receipt of delivery. You must report, within three (3) days of delivery, any physical damage or defect that is present in the Product at the time of delivery; any physical damage to the mattress after such initial three-day time period will not be considered a fault of Winter and may be subject to fees.
In order to process an exchange or replacement part request, we will require photos of the damaged component(s).
120-Day Trial Terms
Please note: this 120-Day Trial Policy applies to the Winter Mattress (referred to below as the “Mattress” or “Product”).
If within the first 120 days of receiving delivery or self-collection of your new Winter product you’re not completely satisfied—for any reason—you may return it for a full refund by emailing to us at email@example.com and indicating your order number and reason for return.
If you buy multiple quantity of a single product, you are eligible to return only ONE of that product for refund within the trial period.
Your returned product will likely be donated to charity. If a pickup of your product is necessary, Winter will cover the related charges. However, because we cannot handle international shipping and logistics expenses, your mattress must be in Singapore at the time you wish to take advantage of the 120-Day Trial Policy.
Once we have collected it and assessed the product to our satisfaction, your total payment to Winter Sleep Pte. Ltd. will be refunded.
- The 120-Day Trial starts from the date you receive your product via delivery or self-collection. This is applicable to both in-stock products and preorders.
- To be eligible for a return, you must have slept on the mattress for at least 25 days. It takes 3-4 weeks for your body to adjust to a new mattress, as such, we require you to try the mattress for at least 25 days before making a return request.
- To complete your return request, please email us your order number and be available for the scheduled pickup time.
- Your pick up address must be the same as delivery address.
- If you are not reachable or do not respond to our attempts to contact you with regards to your return request after the 120-Day Trial period, you are no longer eligible for a return.
- The 120-Day Trial is limited to one product per household and cannot be used to exchange for another size or product. You are not eligible for a return if you have ordered the wrong size or want to change the size.
- If the product has been damaged or stained, you will not be granted a return or refund. The returned product must be in good condition.
- The mattress must be wrapped up securely in order to avoid the product from getting dirty or damaged during transportation. Failing this, Winter will charge a compensation fee (for cleaning damaged, soiled or stained mattress) which starts from $100 onwards and will be deducted from the refund amount.
We will refund your money after we have received the product back at one of our warehouses or associated charities. The refund will be sent back to the card or the account that you have used to purchase it.
Cancellation of Order by Winter
Winter reserves the right to cancel any order by giving advance notice. A full refund will be provided in such cases.