Frequently Asked Questions
Order & Shipping
You will receive your mattress on your selected time and date at the point of checkout.
We have free shipping in Singapore! Find out more about our restricted delivery areas and surcharges here.
In the event delivery details change, please inform Winter Sleep on date changes before hand at least 3 days in advance, therefore, if our deliverymen fail to complete the delivery, there will be a surcharge of $50 SGD.
Mattress disposal service is available as an optional add-on at a flat fee of $50. You can select this option at the product page.
Trial Period (Refund & Returns)
The 120 day trial begins when the mattress is delivered to your home. Our mattress can take some time for your body to completely adjust and to get the optimal spinal support. Similar to when you start fixing poor posture, it may feel odd or uncomfortable at first, so we highly recommend you sleep on it for a few weeks to give your body a chance to adjust. If you’re still unsatisfied after 25 days, you can return it for a full refund.
When you return the mattress, there is no need to place the mattress back into its original packaging. Our delivery team will pick up the mattress from your home.
After a minimum trial of 25 days, simply email us with your (1) order number, (2) image of mattress, and (3) reason for returning to email@example.com, and leave the rest to us. Our friendly customer support team will arrange to pick up your mattress from your home. Once we receive your return, the refund will take 7-14 business days to process and credited directly back to your original payment method.
No way! Every mattress is fresh out of the box and we never resell used mattresses. Each returned mattress is either sent to a third-party recycling company or donated.
Credit / Debit card: You can pay securely on our website with credit / debit card through Stripe. We accept Visa and MasterCard. Your credit /debit card data is encrypted via a safe SSL-method.
Alternatively we’re also Atome’s partner, which means you can purchase through a 3-payment instalment plan with Atome.
Yes! We accept payments at our showroom.
Winter Sleep Mattress
The Winter Sleep Mattress has:
✓ NanoFibre Glacier Silk™
✓ MemoryCloud Latex™
✓ WinterCool Massage Foam™
✓ 7-Zoned Supreme Support
✓ Second Layer of WinterCool Massage Foam™
✓ Protective Foam Edge
Yes. Our Winter Sleep Mattress is anti-dust mite, anti-bacteria, hypoallergenic and made with 100% natural materials with higher hypoallergenic properties.
No, the Winter Sleep Mattress is engineered with NanoFibre Arctic Silk™ Technology to keep you cool and comfortable. The unique structure of our foam draws heat away from your body. This hotter air then flows out through our breathable spring construction.
Yes. With our top class MemoryCloud Latex™ that absorbs kinetic energy, any motion or movement will be isolated so you can stay blissfully asleep even when your partner moves or gets in and out of bed.
Yes, you can! Just make sure to follow the safety instructions for the electric blanket.
Single: 91cm (W) x 190cm (L) x 35cm (H)
Super Single: 107cm (W) x 190cm (L) x 35cm (H)
Queen: 152cm (W) x 190cm (L) x 35cm (H)
King: 183cm (W) x 190cm (L) x 35cm (H)
This warranty covers the following:
- Visible indentations greater than one (1) inch (2.54cm) resulting from flaws in manufacturing and not from normal wear and tear. Normal wear and tear requires that the mattress be continuously supported by a proper bed frame to support the collective weight of the mattress and its user(s).
- Any physical or structural flaw in the mattress that causes foam to split or crack, despite normal usage and proper handling.
This limited warranty does not cover the following:
- A normal increase in softness of the foams which does not affect the actual pressure-relieving properties of the product.
- Individual comfort preferences relating to firmness, design, materials and feel.
- Physical and/or structural damages including, but not limited to, stains, burns, tears, cuts, or liquid damage resulting from use by the customer.
- Damage due to use with an inappropriate foundation.
- Damage incurred by transportation after initial delivery provided by Winter.
- Damage resulting from washing or drying the mattress cover.
- Any minor manufacturing flaws to the product or packaging including, but not limited to, cosmetic flaws such as uneven stitching, dented/dirty carton boxes, etc.
- Any warranty claim is only applicable within the country of original delivery by the original purchaser.
Winter Sleep will, at its sole discretion, determine whether a repair or replacement of a defective mattress is appropriate.
Claims covered under these limited warranty may be made by reaching us at firstname.lastname@example.org
If you notice that your product or its individual components are damaged upon unboxing, please notify us immediately by emailing email@example.com within three (3) hours of receipt of your delivery. The recommended time frame is within 24 hours.
In order to process an exchange or replacement part request, we will require photos of the damaged component(s) before they have been used for assembly. Claims made after three (3) days of receipt of delivery are subject to fees.