Frequently Asked Questions
Order & Shipping
You will receive your mattress within 24 hours of your selected time and date at the point of checkout.
We have free shipping across the whole of Singapore!
Please contact our live chat support immediately or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org with your order number.
Unfortunately, we do not collect or dispose your old mattress at the moment.
Trial Period (Refund & Returns)
Our trial period starts on the date of arrival and once your order has been shipped to your address.
When you return the mattress, there is no need to place the mattress back into its original packaging. Due to the need for special machinery in order to repackage the mattress, we do not expect our customers to go through the hassle of repackaging.
To make a return request, send an email with your order number, image of mattress and reason for returning to email@example.com We’ll arrange for your mattress to be picked up from your residence.
Once the mattress is returned, the refund will take 4-7 days to process. The refund will then be made directly back to your original payment method (usually via debit/credit card)
Not to worry, we will uphold our 120 Night Trial promise as long as the mattress is not extensively damaged and it is returned within 120 Nights. Please refer to our Terms and Conditions for more information.
No way! Every mattress is new. Our mattresses are packaged using specialized equipment and technology. Each returned mattress is either recycled, donated or refurbished.
Winter Sleep Mattress
The Winter Sleep Mattress has:
✓ NanoFibre Arctic Silk™
✓ MEmorycloud Latex™
✓ Natural IceCharcoal Latex™
✓ Contour Massage Foam™
✓ 3 Micro-spring Comfort Zones™
Yes. Our Winter Sleep Mattress is anti-dust mite, anti-bacteria, hypoallergenic and made with 100% natural materials with higher hypoallergenic properties.
No, the Winter Sleep Mattress is engineered with NanoFibre Arctic Silk™ Technology to keep you cool and comfortable. With MemoryCloud™ Latex and IceCharcoal Latex™ used, it increases breath-ability and ventilation for a cooler sleep.
Yes. With our 3 Micro-Spring Comfort Zone™ technology, and top class MemoryCloud Latex™ that absorbs kinetic energy from movements, you can stay blissfully asleep even when your partner moves or gets in and out of bed.
No. With the layers of the Winter Sleep Mattress (MemoryCloud Latex™, Contour Massage Foam And 3 Micro-spring Comfort Zones™), our mattresses are more durable than regular mattresses. We will recommend rotating your mattress every 6 months for even wear.
Yes, you can! Just make sure to follow the safety instructions for the electric blanket. Our mattress has been fire-tested and certified to meet major international standards like the ASTM E1590 and European Norm (EN) 597.
Our mattress is designed to rest on any bed frame – slatted base frames, box spring frames, adjustable bases or even on the floor. The best sleep anywhere.
Single: 90cm (W) x 190cm (L) X 25.4cm (H)
Super Single: 107cm (W) x 190cm (L) – 30cm (H)
Queen: 152cm (W) x 190cm (L) – 30cm (H)
King: 183cm (W) x 190cm (L) – 30cm (H)
Winter will refund buyers on their product purchases made on this website up to a 10-year period from the date of payment if all of the following conditions are met:
1. Product has not broken or undergone any damage due to negligence or mistreatment by the buyer, or from sub-optimal care of the product by the buyer
2. Buyer has taken care of the product in the following ways:
a. Product has not been exposed to temperature fluctuations, which is to be determined by Winter
b. Product has not been knocked, scratched or put under unnatural amounts of pressure (“unnatural” is to be defined and decided by Winter)
c. Product has not undergone harmful amounts of physical stress (to be determined and decided by Winter)
3. The product shows abnormal levels of wear, tear and distress for its length of use (which is to be determined and decided by Winter during inspection)
4. If all of the conditions mentioned in 2 are met, there is no evidence that the conditions in (2) have not been followed, and the product damage can be proven to be due to a manufacturing defect, then the buyer will be entitled to a repair or replacement as decided by Winter on a case by case basis
5. Winter will always have full authority to decide if a buyer qualifies for warranty or not
5 Years (from date of purchase)
This limited warranty covers the following:
- Visible indentations resulting from flaws in manufacturing and not from normal wear and tear.
- Any physical or structural flaw in the bed frame that causes its wood to break despite normal usage and proper handling.
This limited warranty does not cover the following:
- Individual comfort preferences relating to firmness, design, materials and feel.
- Physical and/or structural damages including, but not limited to, stains, burns, tears, cuts, or liquid damage resulting from use by the customer.
- Damage due to use with an inappropriate foundation.
- Damage incurred by transportation after initial delivery provided by Winter Sleep.
- Damage resulting from the overweight of mattress and consumer.
- Any minor manufacturing flaws to the product or packaging including, but not limited to, cosmetic flaws such as uneven stitching, dented/dirty carton boxes, etc.
- Any warranty claim is only applicable within the country of original delivery by the original purchaser.
Winter Sleep will, at its sole discretion, determine whether a repair or replacement of a defective mattress is appropriate.
Claims covered under these limited warranty may be made by reaching us at firstname.lastname@example.org
If you notice that your product or its individual components are damaged upon unboxing, please notify us immediately in writing by email at email@example.com within three (3) days of receipt of your delivery.
In order to process an exchange or replacement part request, we will require photos of the damaged component(s) before they have been used for assembly. Claims made after three (3) days of receipt of delivery are subject to fees.